Ambassador Campus was found in 1947 by Mr. Herbert Armstrong. From the beginning, the college was run by the Worldwide Church of God. In 1997, Ambassador Campus was purchased by Harvest Rock Church and Maranatha High School and is currently used as the primary site for their organizations. During the college’s history, they acquired various mansions on Orange Grove Boulevard in Pasadena. One of these prestigious homes was The Hulett C. Merritt Mansion (built in 1905-1908) which is now called Ambassador Hall. This became centerpiece of the campus until the Ambassador Auditorium was built in 1974.