Brentwood Country Club
(Los Angeles, CA)
Known as the Brentwood Country Club since 1941, the Sunset Fields Golf Club was originally established in 1915. Spanning 129 acres in the westside neighborhood of Los Angeles, the property includes an 18-hole golf course, driving range, tennis courts, and a year-round heated swimming pool. The original clubhouse was constructed by noted Santa Monica architect and builder John Byers. Purchased by Arthur Edmunds and Edward Zuckerman In 1947, Brentwood Country Club became one of the few clubs at the time to admit Jewish members.