Calac Adobe – Pala Indian Tribe
Built in the 1940’s by the Pala Indian Tribe the Calac Adobe is the only remaining structure of its kind on site. It was owned and occupied by the first chairwoman at Pala, Julia Pena Calac in the 1960’s. The adobe was abandoned sometime in the 1990’s and was restored by Spectra Company in 2012.
Owner: Pala Band of Mission Indians
Historic Architect: JAG Architects
Structural Engineer: Insight Structural Engineers
General Contractor: Spectra Company