Etiwanda Pacific Electric Depot
(Rancho Cucamonga, CA)
The Etiwanda Pacific Electric Depot was built in 1914 and designed by architect Irving Gill. One of the first concrete buildings in the area this depot connected San Bernardino to Los Angeles and allowed farmers in the area to ship their products as far as the east coast. The depot is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and the former train line serves as a recreational trail for the community.
Owner: City of Rancho Cucamonga
Architect: John Heller