Fullerton Fox Theatre
The Italian Renaissance inspired Fox Fullerton Theatre was built in 1925 by the designers of the Grauman’s Egyptian and Chinese Theatres, Meyer and Holler. The theatre was built as a vaudeville and silent movie house, the largest of its kind in northern Orange County at the time. The structure represented the height of Hollywood glamour and attributed to the social fabric of the downtown lifestyle. The doors of the theatre were closed in 1987 and demolition seemed its fate until the early 2000′s when a successful campaign led the way for its restoration.
Ornamental Cast Stone
Decorative Cast Iron Replication
Terra Cotta Replication