George Key Ranch
George Key, who served as the superintendent of the 110 acre Southern California Semi-Tropical Fruit Company Ranch, in 1898 built a two and a half story home on the ranch; the home wouldn’t be complete until 1908. Beginning in the late 1950′s, George Key began to sell parts of the ranch. In 1980, there were 2.2 acres that still remained and now house the home, garden, museum and one acre orange grove.
Located within the park is the George Key home, built in 1898 and is now listed on the National Register of Historic Landmarks, a collection of farm equipment and hand tools, a one-acre orange grove and 3/4-acre verse garden now make up the Historic George Key Ranch.
Owner: County of Orange
Original Architect: George Benn Key
General Contractor: Spectra Company