March Air Reserve Base
Originally established in 1918 as Alessandro Flying Training Field, March Air Reserve Base is one of the oldest airfields operated by the United States military.
Building 470 has served as the Wing headquarters and Command Post for March Field since 1929. The Mission Revival style building is part of the March Field Historic District.
Owner: US Army Corps of Engineers
Architect: Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc.
General Contractor: Spectrum-Insight JV