Orange County Courthouse
Santa Ana, CA
The Old Orange County Courthouse was built in 1901, and is the oldest court building in Southern California. The structure was built with Temecula granite and Arizona red sandstone to resemble the style of courthouses found in mid-western cities and towns. Today, the building houses the Orange County History Center and Orange County Archives.
Window Survey and Report
Original Architect: William Spurgeon
General Contractor: Spectra Company