San Marino Community Church
(San Marino, CA)
The San Marino Community Church- Presbyterian was officially organized on January 21, 1941with 77 Charter Members. Services were originally held in the Southwestern Military Academy until a more permanent structure was constructed on Virginia Road in September of 1947. Even then, services were held in the Fellowship Hall until the church sanctuary could be completed in 1949. The church has expanded since then to include a Youth Building, a small chapel, and a Memorial Children’s Building on the property.
Owner: San Marino Community Church
General Contractor: T. Violé Construction Co., Inc.
Restoration Contractor: Spectra Company