800-375-1771

Santa Fe Depot (Del Mar Station)
(Pasadena, CA)



The station was abandoned along with the Santa Fe rail line that was once the main artery between San Bernardino and Los Angeles. The fabled Second District was opened in 1887. The famous traditionally-styled station in Pasadena was opened in 1925 and served passenger trains until January of 1994, when the line was abandoned and all through traffic was routed over the Third District via Fullerton.



Services


  • Interior and Exterior Restoration
  • Lead Based Paint Remediation
  • Window and Door Repair
  • Plaster Restoration
  • Restoration of Historic Ticket Booth & Counter
  • Decorative Painting and Staining
  • Ornamental Woodwork
  • Finish Carpentry
  • Hardware Restoration
  • Lighting Restoration
  • Restoration Glass Replacement

Design Team


Owner: San Bernardino Associated Governments (SANBAG)
Original Architect: W.A. Mohr
Historic Architect: Heritage Architecture
Historic Consultant: PCR Services Corporation
General Contractor: Spectra Company



 

The Greenest Building Is One That Already Exists