Yorba Linda Packing House
(Yorba Linda, CA)
In 1922, the Yorba Linda Citrus Association built a wooden lemon packing house at the intersection of Yorba Linda Blvd and Imperial Highway. The building burned down in 1929 and was replaced by a concrete packing house. The packing house was converted into a variety of retail and office spaces in 1962. The structure was redesigned in 1980 as a commercial center called Packing House Square with 24-Hour Fitness as the main proprietor.
Owner: West Broadway Building Companies
Restoration Contractor: Spectra Company