Cal Tech Linde + Robinson Lab
The Spanish Colonial Revival style Linde + Robinson Laboratory at Caltech (originally the Henry M. Robinson Laboratory of Astrophysics) was built in 1932 by Mayers Murray & Phillip. For approximately eighty years, the laboratory was home to Caltech’s astronomers and astrophysicists. Today it houses the new Ronald and Maxine Linde Center for Global Environmental Science and is the first LEED Platinum-certified renovation of a historic lab building.
Owner: California Institute of Technology
Original Architect: Mayers Murray & Phillip
Historic Architect: Architectural Resources Group
Structural Engineer: John A. Martin & Associates, Inc.
General Contractor: Del Amo Construction, Inc.