Irvine Ranch Historic Park
The Irvine Ranch was established by James Irvine in the 1860′s. Over the years, multiple buildings were added to accommodate the success of farming operations that took place on the property. Irvine Ranch was once California’s largest producers of beans and barley. Seven of these original buildings are being restored by Spectra Company including: Mess Hall, Bath House, Early office and Foreman’s Row, to name a few. When completed, these structures will house the offices for the OC Parks department.
Owner: OC Parks
Historic Architect: Thirtieth Street Architects
Structural Engineer: Structural Focus
Construction Manager: Harris and Associates
General Contractor: Spectra Company