The Gamble House in Pasadena, California, is an outstanding example of American Arts and Crafts style architecture. The house and furnishings were designed by Charles and Henry Greene in 1908 for David and Mary Gamble of the Procter and Gamble Company. The house, a National Historic Landmark, is owned by the City of Pasadena and operated by the University of Southern California. Spectra Company worked with Griswold Studios and Peyton Hall from Historic Resources Group on the restoration of the house.
Owner: USC and City of Pasadena
Original Architect: Greene and Greene Architects
Historic Architect: Kelly Sutherlin McLeod Architecture
Conservator: Griswold Conservation Associates, LLC
Historic Consultant: Historic Resources Group
General Contractor:Voss Industries