City of Beverly Hills
Gordon B. Kaufmann
Kaplan Chen Kaplan
Melvyn Green & Associates, Inc.
Greystone Mansion (also known as the Doheny Mansion) was built in 1928 by English-born architect Gordon B. Kaufmann for the Doheny family. The mansion was used as a residence until 1955 when Midwest millionaire Col. Henry Crown purchased the property and rented it out as a filming location.
In 1965, the City of Beverly Hills purchased the property and converted the grounds into what we know today as the Historic Greystone Mansion and Park. The mansion, as well as its grounds, have been the backdrop of many well-known films, and is also used for weddings and ceremonies by many of Hollywood’s elite. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1976.
Architectural Woodwork • Decorative Metal • Materials Restoration • Ornamental Plaster • Self-Perform